Policy and Guidance
The health and safety of our staff and visitors to our office is our top priority. Therefore, in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have implemented new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. These will be updated regularly as government guidance changes.
We will continue contact with our clients and others by telephone, video call and correspondence, both post and email, but we are now back working in the office.
However, as we are limiting capacity in the office, attendance is strictly by prior appointment only.
We have implemented enhanced procedures in our office to protect our employees and visitors. These include;
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant
- No shared office space, with staff responsible for regular cleaning of own workstations
- No shared kitchenware/cutlery
- No visitors to be allowed into the office, without prior appointment and agreement as to procedure to be followed
Hygiene and Distancing
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene and distancing:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly, using soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a tissue, your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, please dispose of tissues immediately into a bin and wash hands or use sanitizer regularly
- Refrain from touching your face. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided in the office.
- Wherever possible, please maintain a distance of 2m from others.
- Follow any other guidance indicated in the office.
If you are sick, please do not attend our offices
For the safety of our staff and community, employees are required to follow the latest government guidance on self-isolation and reporting. At this stage this requires an individual to stay at home and follow the procedures for testing and self-isolation. If you have attended the office, please report any sickness to us immediately, so that cleaning procedures can be followed as appropriate. Last updated 29.09.21
Using our offices
- Please be alert and maintain social distancing in our office by staying 2m apart.
- Please wear a face covering when moving through the communal areas of the office; this can be removed once seated in our meeting room
- Follow the above hygiene guidance
- If you need to use any equipment, please think about whether this will be shared with others – wash your hands before using the equipment and wipe the equipment with the materials provided afterwards.
- Please bring with you a pen and writing paper if you will want to take any notes
- Please bring with you any drinks and food you will want to consume; sadly, we cannot presently make these facilities available.
- If you need to use the toilet, please use the facilities designated for your use, maintaining personal hygiene accordingly.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY PLEASE ASK.
YOU CAN SPEAK TO ANY MEMBER OF STAFF OR TO PHILIPPA CURRAN, DIRECTOR, WHO CAN BE CONTACTED AT Philippa.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01772 881000.