In seeking to comply with the provisions of the GDPR regulations, we need to tell you how we keep your personal data private.
We have updated our privacy notice to explain how Odonnells Solicitors Ltd (odonnells) collects, uses, and discloses your information (personal data). In particular, we want to explain:
- What personal data we collect;
- How we collect, store, use or share your personal data;
- Why we collect your personal data;
- Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- Who and how to contact in the event of a concern or a complaint about the way your personal data has been collected, stored, used or shared.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal data when it comes into our possession.
In reviewing our policies we realise that you may have different relationships with us so we have prepared the following
- Client privacy notice – you should read this if you are our client or if you instruct us on behalf of someone else
- Business and administrative privacy notice – you should read this if you are not a client but have a contractual relationship with us to receive or provide services, or if you are employed by us, or are applying to join us
- Website privacy notice – you should read this if you are visiting our website to find out more about us and our services as we may retain information from your visit
Please ensure that you read our notices carefully and any other similar notice we may provide to you from time to time when we collect or process personal information about you.