On Monday 23rd February 2015, Resolution launched its manifesto for family law, setting out what needs to change to improve the lives of separated families.
Our family solicitor, Jane Gale, is an accredited specialist with Resolution and fully supports the manifesto.
Resolution has identified 6 key areas where changes are needed to the law and procedure:-
- To protect vulnerable people going through separation
- To keep divorce out of Court
- To introduce a parenting charter to help parents understand their responsibilities when they separate
- To allow people to divorce without blame
- To give people more financial clarity on divorce
- To protect couples who live together
Follow the link to the Resolution website for more information about Resolution and to view a copy of the manifesto. Click Here